- I got a lot of really great and a couple of super lame comments on my last post. I could probably write 10 more posts on the topic but my ADHD has gotten the best of me and I don't want to talk about it anymore.
- I've been super lazy and barely worked out over the last week. Workout Wednesday will be back next week... although I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who cares
- Yesterday was my first real day of work and for the most part it was great... I was super busy all day long so the day flew by. One of my main tasks is reading/printing/answering e-mails from clients. All I'll say about that: Holy shit ya'll. People going through divorces be crazy.
- Today is my first day in court - assisting the bossman in trial! I'm excited. I don't yet know what I'm going to wear... eep!
- Tonight I am having dinner with Daisy, Amie, and the Faux Trixie. V cancelled on us at the last minute and now I hate her forever. Jk. Daisy is cooking for us, Daisy Dinners never disappoint, and Daisy is the only one of them I've met before, so I'm excited to make some of my internet besties my new real life friends!
- I'm loving my new fall sweaters/jeans/boots, but I just love summer so much. I wish the wonderful warm weather would stay forever!
- Three years ago this week I was in the middle of my third week in Chicago, my second week of law school, and just a couple of days away from bringing home my 18 pound unhousebroken snugglebug, Elle Woods. (yeah, maybe tossed a little too much onto my plate all at once there, huh? But she was just so damn cute!)
|Little Elle Woods, 7.5 weeks old, 18 pounds. (and already pretty in pink!)|
So that's what's on my brain... What's going on in your corner of the interwebz?